Sunday, August 15, 2010

I've been waiting ALL summer for this COLOUR!

Away with the wind..


Balloon Glowing in the evening.


Trust


BRIGHT!

Hot Air Balloon Sunset

My Crayon Box Was Never this good..

We took the kids to Hudson, Mass on Saturday afternoon, to see the local Hot air Balloon festival. Hudson is not far from our hometown & we enjoyed an afternoon/evening of hot air balloons. We'd have loved to have been there at dawn, when they went up into the skies. But Friday was a long, hard day for us. Up early with Daddy to the Doctor's office, and then we spent the rest of the day at OSV, Old Sturbridge Village. It was Free Friday there, so everyone in central Massachusetts, their grandmother, kids, Uncles, Aunts, Cousins, yes even our cousins were there too, kids my kids go to camp with, and then some folks we didn't even know were there too! OMG it was packed solid!! I was scared to look for the fire exits and not see any. ;) It was fun tho. I'll see about posting some of the photos I captured there in another posting. Backwards, perhaps. However, I couldn't help myself...these balloons were sooo bright, so colourful, I was smitten instantly!! I Love COLOURS! All of them! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOO! I LOVE Colour! This was so much fun, a feast for the eyes!

Thank you for looking! XOXO Heather :)
Post a Comment

link referral

Vegan, musings on life, kids, cars, vegan food, art, photography, crafts, etsy dot com, etc.
© COPYRIGHT NOTE: My designs, photos and description text are protected by copyright. They may not be duplicated, copied, reproduced and/or republished without permission or notice. All rights are reserved. All Rights reserved either implied or expressed by 3 a.m. Art/aktie9.