Thursday, October 21, 2010

New Shoes!

I found some new shoes, I never go to the mall. This was a complete fluke & especially shopping in this store. But they were so cool, I had to leave with them.



Then I thought I should shoot some pics of them, and lo and behold a new photo for my Etsy shop! I couldn't be happier with them or happier with the way the photo turned out. So fun! Would be a neat photo for someone's bedroom or desk area. ALL women love shoes, so I think this one is fabulous addition to the shop & so different from my regular subjects.

--Heather :)
Post a Comment

link referral

Vegan, musings on life, kids, cars, vegan food, art, photography, crafts, etsy dot com, etc.
© COPYRIGHT NOTE: My designs, photos and description text are protected by copyright. They may not be duplicated, copied, reproduced and/or republished without permission or notice. All rights are reserved. All Rights reserved either implied or expressed by 3 a.m. Art/aktie9.