Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Almost Done!

Almost done..


This is my Benetton Sweater, that I purchased used. It was rather pricey for a used sweater too. I was shocked, I spent $12 on it. I'm just waiting on some fusible interfacing & figuring out what kind of button I would like to use for closure.. def thinking vintage.. or handmaking something from polymer. Oh and the striped sweater behind it is an Old Navy sweater (purchased used) that I'm doing next. All my laptops will be sleeping in style! Oh yes!

Another view of the laptop sleeping bag

If you'd like one of these, I'd be happy to make one for you. Check out my etsy shop & send me a message that way. I'll give you a price quote. I will need a little information,like laptop size, or if you'd prefer it as a messenger type purse. Just tell me colours you'd like & fabric type.


XOXO Thanks for looking! Heather :)
Post a Comment

networked blogs

link referral

Vegan, musings on life, kids, cars, vegan food, art, photography, crafts, etsy dot com, etc.
© COPYRIGHT NOTE: My designs, photos and description text are protected by copyright. They may not be duplicated, copied, reproduced and/or republished without permission or notice. All rights are reserved. All Rights reserved either implied or expressed by 3 a.m. Art/aktie9.