Monday, January 31, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

A new item in my Etsy shop. A new item for your loves..

Hearts on a string..



My Hearts on a String..

This is four of my photos hung on vegan acrylic yarn. Two 4x6's & Two 8x10's. I punched out the photos into heart shapes & glued them to string. This is a simple way to say , I love you. A simple way to say, you're grand!

You choose the photos & I do all the work. I can also do these in snowflakes, squares & circles. Of course, you can choose to DIY this as a project of your own, with whichever photos you decide on in my shop. Just tell me in notes to seller, when ordering.

Happy Valentine's Day!!


--Heather :)
Post a Comment

networked blogs

link referral

Vegan, musings on life, kids, cars, vegan food, art, photography, crafts, etsy dot com, etc.
© COPYRIGHT NOTE: My designs, photos and description text are protected by copyright. They may not be duplicated, copied, reproduced and/or republished without permission or notice. All rights are reserved. All Rights reserved either implied or expressed by 3 a.m. Art/aktie9.