Sunday, January 30, 2011

I love hate Boston..

Sun setting In Boston

Love Boston for all the lovely places you can go, not that far from home.
Love Boston for all the fun we have there.
Love Boston since I get to see my familia faces.
Love Boston since it has lots of transportation choices, some more eco than others.


Hate Boston for the lack of parking in some areas.
Hate the huge traffic issues it has..

Mostly tho, I love Boston. Too many good things, vs the negatives.


XOXO Heather :)
Post a Comment

networked blogs

link referral

Vegan, musings on life, kids, cars, vegan food, art, photography, crafts, etsy dot com, etc.
© COPYRIGHT NOTE: My designs, photos and description text are protected by copyright. They may not be duplicated, copied, reproduced and/or republished without permission or notice. All rights are reserved. All Rights reserved either implied or expressed by 3 a.m. Art/aktie9.