Friday, March 4, 2011

Purple Tulips.. Spring is on the Way!

Purple Tulips

Sometimes treasuries on Etsy are art in of themselves. When that happens, I try to post them here, so you & I can enjoy them. This one is especially beautiful, IMO. Just so wonderful. I am truly honored to have my photo featured in it. The actual treasury is here, if you care to view it closer or purchase something. WOW! I love that bag! I also am a big admirer & fan of other people's photography. I get inspired by it, and come up with new & fascinating ways to shoot when I'm out the next time. If you like you can fan my fanpage & stay up to date on any of my new treasuries & new listings on Etsy, here. My shop is here as well.

All my best. Thanks for stopping by, Heather :)
Post a Comment

networked blogs

link referral

Vegan, musings on life, kids, cars, vegan food, art, photography, crafts, etsy dot com, etc.
© COPYRIGHT NOTE: My designs, photos and description text are protected by copyright. They may not be duplicated, copied, reproduced and/or republished without permission or notice. All rights are reserved. All Rights reserved either implied or expressed by 3 a.m. Art/aktie9.