Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Boy Troubles..

Rain Drops Keep Falling On My Head


Well, it's what it feels like anyways. I'm only partially breaking up with flickr tho. I still will use it for sharing with friends & family & a couple of other features. But I will not be sharing my images there publicly any longer. Mainly this copyright discussion on etsy got me thinking, that's not as safe as I had once thought it to be. Granted, maybe I'm anal. Maybe my images aren't THAT good, that someone would 'borrow' or steal them for a IPAD or other device's APP. But, I LOVE my images. I adore them. I will share them of course, as long as folks can follow the rules & understand that I'm the only one who will make any money off of them. Not to sound greedy or anything. I'm not that way, at all. I trade my images a lot of the time with folks & I'm very happy (as long as Etsy gets their percentage) to continue doing that now & forever.

But no more potential for someone to rip me off. Cause that'll piss a girl right off. Trust me, you don't wanna see me mad. ;) I'm looking into setting up my own website & hoping to find something to be able to share & allow comments on my photos with, on the website. We shall see. Gotta be something out there, right?

--Heather :)
Post a Comment

networked blogs

link referral

Vegan, musings on life, kids, cars, vegan food, art, photography, crafts, etsy dot com, etc.
© COPYRIGHT NOTE: My designs, photos and description text are protected by copyright. They may not be duplicated, copied, reproduced and/or republished without permission or notice. All rights are reserved. All Rights reserved either implied or expressed by 3 a.m. Art/aktie9.