Monday, April 25, 2011

My Photography As A Mantle Banner

Three 5x7 Butterfly Photos turned into a mantlepiece decoration

It gives me great pleasure seeing these three butterfly photos together like this. When I was shooting them & watching the Monarch flit & flutter & flirt with me. ;) This is how in my mind's eye, I saw them being hung. On a mantle as a banner or even hung on a wall in triptych form. It's really fitting having them flit on a piece of ribbon like this. I thank Heather of the Bluewindmill for graciously sharing these photos with me. What a lovely setup she has on her mantle, I think these really go well here. Lovely!


Mantle Piece Decoration

Thank you, Heather for sharing these with me! I love it!!

XOXO--Heather :)

Three 5x7 Butterfly Photos turned into a mantlepiece decoration
Post a Comment

networked blogs

link referral

Vegan, musings on life, kids, cars, vegan food, art, photography, crafts, etsy dot com, etc.
© COPYRIGHT NOTE: My designs, photos and description text are protected by copyright. They may not be duplicated, copied, reproduced and/or republished without permission or notice. All rights are reserved. All Rights reserved either implied or expressed by 3 a.m. Art/aktie9.