Thursday, May 26, 2011

Looking for a good car.. Lemons need not apply.

HAH HAH HAH! This just made my day! "Car performs beautifully with good acceleration and crisp handling. No funny noises in this one." Wonder what happened to the 'other' one with the noises??? EH? TY used car dealers--for the chuckle today!

And now for something completely un-car related, mainly cause I need something pretty & cars in general are irritating me so fully right now, I'm considering moving to Boston so I can ride the T instead. Without any further ado, some of my most recently captured photos:

Unfurling

Lily of the Valley


Sherbert


Ahhhhh the sights of the country in spring. Guess I'm still looking for a car. :/

Thanks for looking, Heather :)
Post a Comment

networked blogs

link referral

Vegan, musings on life, kids, cars, vegan food, art, photography, crafts, etsy dot com, etc.
© COPYRIGHT NOTE: My designs, photos and description text are protected by copyright. They may not be duplicated, copied, reproduced and/or republished without permission or notice. All rights are reserved. All Rights reserved either implied or expressed by 3 a.m. Art/aktie9.