Saturday, February 18, 2012

I have a new LOVE!

Pinterest is it's name. OH MY how I love thee! I mean really, check this out. I search for argyle & loads & loads of cool argyle piccies pop up. I know I know, google can do that too. But pinterest is so cool, I can save all my stuff that I love in one place & not lose it. Sure, I could bookmark stuff, but I don't remember to look there. Not ever! Here it's saved. Safe from getting lost & other people can see it too & share it if they wish. I LOVE pinterest!




Oh and yes, I love argyle too! Never fear argyle I will always have room for you!





XOXO Heather :)
Post a Comment

networked blogs

link referral

Vegan, musings on life, kids, cars, vegan food, art, photography, crafts, etsy dot com, etc.
© COPYRIGHT NOTE: My designs, photos and description text are protected by copyright. They may not be duplicated, copied, reproduced and/or republished without permission or notice. All rights are reserved. All Rights reserved either implied or expressed by 3 a.m. Art/aktie9.