Monday, August 6, 2012

Been busy.. not blogging..

Earlier this spring/summer, I had a near death experience. It was on the morning that this wee girl finally came into my life.
183391_202318536460745_100000477994672_785326_121401_n
Believe me when I say, this photo makes me look GOOD with the editing that makes my skin look alienish. But thankfully I didn't die. Yay for Western Medicine. Never thought I'd ever say that.
100_0993
It was an awful, traumatic experience. I've since stopped falling into hysterics & crying like a baby every time I'm alone. I'm getting over it. Some things I probably won't get over. Like missing body parts. I'll take that up with my shrink at a later date. I don't think the net' needs those details. {Shudder}
Rainbow..
From now on.. I'm shooting pictures of rainbows, my new adorable baby, my boys, my loves, and anything else I fancy & spending all my time with my family & friends. I've got important stuff to do, like teach my kids to care for the planet. So when I am gone, my thoughts & thinks live on. My lesson in all of this.. my sister & her kids are so important to me & my mom too, who was there during the whole trial I went through. My hubby who ranted and raved at anyone he could to get me the best care ever! I'm spending the time with them. I'm hugging, folks. I'm kissing folks more. I'm loving more. I'm more now than I ever was. I will be blogging some more now & then too. It's important to me too. But mostly, I'm loving my family every single second of every single day. Oh and I'm picking my battles. Like not freaking out when the kids draw on furniture or honk the horn in my Volvo wagon, like they are doing right this very minute. Hahaha. I suggest you do this too. Spend every single second doing something important.
There are only so many more tomorrows.
XOXO Heather :)
Post a Comment

link referral

Vegan, musings on life, kids, cars, vegan food, art, photography, crafts, etsy dot com, etc.
© COPYRIGHT NOTE: My designs, photos and description text are protected by copyright. They may not be duplicated, copied, reproduced and/or republished without permission or notice. All rights are reserved. All Rights reserved either implied or expressed by 3 a.m. Art/aktie9.