Wednesday, April 24, 2013

New Shop!




I opened up another shop today for my artwork. I saw someone else's art on this site, and decided to give it a try. I can make iphone & ipad cases here with my artwork on them, so this is a nice idea given they are super-popular. I can do it on etsy too, but with a lot more work on my end. With this new shop, I don't have to do anything except upload the image folks are interested in. I don't even have to go to the PO, they do it all for me, I just collect a little stipend. Nice! So I uploaded one to give it a try & paid the money to become verified. DONE! These are the projects I really like! With a baby in tow & two bigger boys & dogs to walk.. very helpful to have small projects taken care of so quickly. Now if only Society 6 would do my grocery shopping for me. It's neverending!


Shop here! or here on etsy.com XOXO Heather :)
Post a Comment

link referral

Vegan, musings on life, kids, cars, vegan food, art, photography, crafts, etsy dot com, etc.
© COPYRIGHT NOTE: My designs, photos and description text are protected by copyright. They may not be duplicated, copied, reproduced and/or republished without permission or notice. All rights are reserved. All Rights reserved either implied or expressed by 3 a.m. Art/aktie9.