Friday, May 9, 2014

Updated Shops!



You can click through to my etsy shop (above) if you'd like. I am still selling there, but I have also branched out. My Twenty20 shop is brand new! They have incredible items for a great price & quality.



Things like pillows, iPhone cases, t-shirts, canvas, art prints, notecards & more!





I also have a zazzle shop. I really really LOVE zazzle! I love the quality & the ease that I can edit my photos onto pretty items for the home!



Plus they have great items other places don't have!



Plus two images can be printed onto one item.



You can also choose from many different item choices.





Thank you for looking! --Heather :)
Post a Comment

Blog Archive

link referral

Vegan, musings on life, kids, cars, vegan food, art, photography, crafts, etsy dot com, etc.
© COPYRIGHT NOTE: My designs, photos and description text are protected by copyright. They may not be duplicated, copied, reproduced and/or republished without permission or notice. All rights are reserved. All Rights reserved either implied or expressed by 3 a.m. Art/aktie9.