Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Don't Blink!

#ThankYouDoctorWho I will never ever feel comfy around statues again.



I have it listed for sale on the Twenty20 site with some of my other art, but if you'd rather I can print it & mail it directly to you. Email me Hskoconnor at gmail.com Having me ship it cuts out some of the middleman and the price is lower too. I only use LB Wheaton in Worcester, MA. for my photography printing, so you're 100% guaranteed perfection. If the print isn't right, they will go to the ends of the earth to make it right. I insure all of my prints for traveling through the US post system, and if they mess it up, I will fix it. If you're local, we can meet to exchange the print too. I shoot all my current and new artwork with RAF or RAW, so you get amazing detail and clarity. JPEG is great and all, but RAW is way better I have found.

My Society6 shop is here. My Zazzle shop is here.

Thank you for stopping by! -Heather :)
Post a Comment

link referral

Vegan, musings on life, kids, cars, vegan food, art, photography, crafts, etsy dot com, etc.
© COPYRIGHT NOTE: My designs, photos and description text are protected by copyright. They may not be duplicated, copied, reproduced and/or republished without permission or notice. All rights are reserved. All Rights reserved either implied or expressed by 3 a.m. Art/aktie9.