Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Editing, Uploading and Adding..

Today I'm going over all my internet shops to edit, add, and upload some new artwork. First I added a clock to my Society6 shop.



Then I added a some skins, and mugs, and pillows. I edited my zazzle shop too.



The image on the pillow above is from my glitter, macro, bubbles series. What fun that is! All done with my Nikon camera. Love that camera so much! The Cemetery image, done with my Fujifilm XE-2, on the clock is from my Sagendorph Series that I have posted on flickr.



For my next trick I'm going to see about adding leggings to my list of products with my images on them. If I can pull that off, I'll be a fully liscenced Magician!

Thank you for stopping by! If you do buy some of my art, I'd love to hear about it! See how you like it! TY! <3 Heather :)
Post a Comment

link referral

Vegan, musings on life, kids, cars, vegan food, art, photography, crafts, etsy dot com, etc.
© COPYRIGHT NOTE: My designs, photos and description text are protected by copyright. They may not be duplicated, copied, reproduced and/or republished without permission or notice. All rights are reserved. All Rights reserved either implied or expressed by 3 a.m. Art/aktie9.