Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Tower Hill Botanical Garden at Dusk





You can see this image larger here. To purchase an 8x10 send $25 & use my paypal email hskoconnor@aol.com. Send me a message to hskoconnor@gmail.com for a receipt and a price list for larger sizes, canvas, or to have it printed on bags, t-shirts etc. This goes for any image you find here on my blog or my flickr account.

Thanks for checking out my art, Heather :)
Post a Comment

link referral

Vegan, musings on life, kids, cars, vegan food, art, photography, crafts, etsy dot com, etc.
© COPYRIGHT NOTE: My designs, photos and description text are protected by copyright. They may not be duplicated, copied, reproduced and/or republished without permission or notice. All rights are reserved. All Rights reserved either implied or expressed by 3 a.m. Art/aktie9.