Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Spooky Camera Happenings!

OK so you know Halloween is a fav time of year for me. I like ghosts. I like haunted type TV shows on Netflix. Sometimes I see spooky things in my photography. Like the following photo for example. It's of my son fooling around in the leaves in front of Bancroft Tower in Worcester, MA.



Creepy? Do you see it? The weird face on the tree's bark? The face in of itself isn't all that creepy, except that I saw nothing out of the ordinary when shooting that pic. Didn't see the face or OK let's call them spots on the tree at all. Five seconds before this pic, I snapped several others one of my daughter in fact. The tree looks totally different in this instance. Check it out below.



Spooky! --Heather :)
Post a Comment

link referral

Vegan, musings on life, kids, cars, vegan food, art, photography, crafts, etsy dot com, etc.
© COPYRIGHT NOTE: My designs, photos and description text are protected by copyright. They may not be duplicated, copied, reproduced and/or republished without permission or notice. All rights are reserved. All Rights reserved either implied or expressed by 3 a.m. Art/aktie9.